12/10/2010

Stunningly awesome interface design for iPad by Jonas Eriksson

Seems that's first time when an interface design got featured on my blog... Is it just because I tend to graphic designs and leave all those bars, scrollers, buttons, etc to the interface design colleagues, or just I have never been impressed enough... No idea...
But what I saw today simply made me say WOW! That was sooo great... neat... luxurious... stylish... That was just perfect! And this perfect thing was made by Jonas Eriksson...
The interface elements are planned and located great, designed with lots of attention paid to the details, great textures and shadows work... It definitely adds up to the iPad advantages... I can hardly imagine anything like this to be designed for a smaller size...










Thanks lookslikegooddesign for an inspiration hint

No comments:

Post a Comment