11/23/2010

A hole in the mountain. An unusual holiday home in Alps

Well, typically, architecture design is not a frequent visitor to the pages of my blog. Which is no wonder taking into account how many new and cool graphic designs are created daily and how much time takes to design and build some cool house, hotel, etc. Yet, from time to time some really nice things show up. So is today, a find by a famous emmas designblog - Villa Vals.
Actually when I saw it for the first time I instantly thought of the Hobbiton from the Lord of the Rings...



And I think that when you have a closer look at Villa Vals, you will agree with me :) So, welcome to the Villa and ex private holiday house which is now can be rented, provided you have enough money and like staying in the Alps... The latter I guess is easier to prove :))









No comments:

Post a Comment