9/30/2010

Extensive compilation of chalkboard use in interior design

Today post on AppartmentTherapy about chalkboards inspired me to look through a bunch of interior pics I have on my HDD and make this small compilation of chalkboard use in interior design.
Though I personally don't think chalkboards are good for kitches, especially when it comes to wiping the chalk, but they definitely add to creativity of offices and kid rooms.







































I definitely can't mention all the sources of the pics since they have been gathered for quite a long period, so whoever feels and knows that he/she has to be sited as a photo source you are welcome to drop me a line.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there. You have used one of my photos (my son drawing on his bedroom wall w/blue clock) without my permission. Please delete the photo or add a credit and link to the original source (http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurafrantz/3277050658/). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for citing the source... Added the link to your site to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration! Planning on doing this for my current project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good way of explaining, and nice post to obtain information on the topic of my presentation subject
    matter, which i am going to convey in institution of higher education.

    Have a look at my page: acne scars removal laser

    ReplyDelete