8/05/2010

Inspired by Internet. Day 3

The day is getting to the end in some minutes, so it's just the time to collected things that insired me today.
And it's gonna be an interior day today :) Whether it's because my home office is getting shape or because I was making a bathroom plan for Help My Space Freshome today, but the things I'm gonna share today are all about interior design.

AWESOME POOL AND A HOUSE

Well, I like rectagular shapes when we speak of house architecture, I like open spaces and stones and bricks... but what made me really awe is the swimming pool in the yard... I used to see the bathtubs of the kind... but a swimming pool... that's wow!




More on this amazing house can be found here

MODULAR GUEST HOUSE - IDEAS FOR SMALL SPACES

Looks like garages and container offices, container houses and even container cities have definetely became a trend. Well, here's a good inspired-by follow up - modular guest house...
For those with limited space in your appartment, I guess you could find some ideas to apply..




For more about the house and small space ideas have a look here

BRICK WALLS FOREVER!
Simply couldn't leave this appartment on Brooklyn, NY aside... It's full of art, such rough coziness and a feeling of creativity in the air... Just have a look...




Read more about this exciting place or take a house tour right now...

P.S.
Why bricks and interior? Well, here's a small hint - a glimpse of the home office to be :)


Bingo! 00:10 which means a new day is here... Looking for new inspirations and sharing them with you... Come back and check for new exciting things...

No comments:

Post a Comment